Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Forgotten blog

Okay, so I started a blog four years ago, posted once and forgot all about it. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one!

I would actually prefer to use the old one. It is simpler, with just my name, no silly little dashes to remember, since I'm already asking enough of my readers to remember "Melody Muckenfuss." However, I can no longer access the email associated with that old blog, and all my research through "help" has not shown me a way to change the situation.

So here I am, at "melody-muckenfuss.blogspot.com."

I have begun a campaign to make a public issue of myself on the web. Those that know me know how un-Mel-like that is; I generally prefer to remain out of the public eye, and under the radar as much as possible. However, the Melody I have become, who very much wants to sell her books, has decided that the public eye is the place to be.

I am now "twittering" and actually using my facebook page. Google me, and I pop up all over the place.

I'm all out there, world.

I suspect, like the "goodies" in Pandora's box, that I can never stuff myself back in again.

Wish me well out there in the cold, cruel world!

1 comment:

  1. You'd better add some links on here, to your FB and twitter profile and a place to buy your books, eh? I know, it's tough to lift your skirt a little and show some leg on the shoulder of the Information Superhighway - I'm going through the same thing as I start to promote my blog, and it goes against all the wishes of my inner screaming voices. It gets easier after more of your soul gets sucked out.

    ReplyDelete